|How to Apply
Click here to download an application form :
Download Information for Candidates booklet:
Completed application form which must be accompanied by:
- A photocopy of the first two pages of your valid passport
- Two recent standard passport sized photographs (minimum 35mm in width and minimum 45mm in height, face on & close-up)
- Recommended Guidelines for Candidates Photograph - Click here
(please note that glasses must be taken off for the photograph)
- Applications must be received by the CHES office five to six weeks before the nominated test date.
Note: IELTS is not recommended for candidates under the age of 16.
|IELTS Test Fees
- $490 as of March 01, 2012.
Off-site testing incurs additional costs:
- Nadi/Lautoka $100
- Labasa $150
- Other Pacific Islands Determined closer to test date.
Payable in advance by bank cheque made out to CHES.
Via Telegraphic Transfer to:
Swift Code ANZB FJFX ANZ BANK FIJI
Account Name: College for Higher Education Studies
Account Number: 000 713 55 33
Bank Charges: ANZ to ANZ F$10, Other Banks F$15
|IELTS Test Modules and Bandscore
|To select the correct IELTS module on your application form, specify either Academic for study or Professional registration and General Training for Migration. Knowing your IELTS Band requirement is important. Check with the institution/professional body/or government agency you are applying to.
|Test Administrative Charges
|Candidates who cancel their registration more than five weeks prior to the test date receive a refund of the test fee.
Candidates who cancel their registration within the five-week period prior to the test dates will receive no refund.
|Absence on Test Dates
|Candidates who fail to attend a test for which they have registered receive no refund. Medical evidence is necessary for a request to transfer to another test date..
|Results will be available 13 days after the test.
Results can also be viewed online at www.results.ielts.org
|Enquiries on Results
|Candidates can ask for a partial or full re-mark for AU$160 within 5 weeks of test date.
|Additional Test Result Forms (TRFs)
|Up to 4 additional TRFs can be sent to institutions upon request. Receipts are kept on file for candidate reference. Costs for courier to institutions are borne by candidates and receipts are kept on file for candidate reference.
- CHES: 195 Princes Road, Tamavua. Tel: (+679) 3383 669 / 3386732 Mobile: (+679) 7301401, 9721360
- St Joseph's Secondary School, Waimanu Road.
- Southern Cross Hotel, 59-63 Gordon Street.
- Studio 6, 1-3 Walu Street off WaimanuRoad.
CHES Nadi, Suite 17
Tel: (+679) 670 1088
Mobile: (+679) 7301400, 9721336
Grand Eastern Hotel
FSC CLUB, FSC Hill
Other venues to be advised closer to test date.